Pique fabric is one of the best fabrics for making clothing. Depending on the texture, breathability, and shape retention of the fabric, each piece of clothing made from Pique is unique. It’s time to start discovering about the pique fabric now!
How Pique fabric looks like?
What is Pique fabric? Here’s the most search term that people use to search for pique fabric on the internet. Pique fabric is a type of knit fabric with geometric pattern. A double knit process is a technique for making pique fabric, which involves weaving two sets of yarns, one vertically and one horizontally. In a way that produces a textured surface with a repeating pattern of waffle or honeycomb. Polyester pique and cotton pique is the top 2 material. However, pique can also be made from blends or other fibers such as rayon.
What are its characteristics?
There are several distinct characteristics of Pique fabric that make it a popular choice for a variety of applications. Some of the main characteristics of pique fabric include:
- Texture: Pique fabric has a raised, geometric pattern that gives it a unique texture and visual interest.
- Durability: Pique fabric is strong and resistant to wear and tear.
- Breathability: The textured surface of Pique fabric allows air to flow and cozy to wear in warm weather.
- Absorbency: Pique fabric is absorbent and can wick moisture away from the skin, so it a good choice for sportswear.
- Shape Retention: Pique fabric holds its shape well over time, which makes it a popular choice for polo shirts.
- Easy Care: It is easy to care for and can be washed and dried without losing its shape or texture.
Applications of Pique fabric
The weight and density of pique fabric can vary depending on the desired end use. Pique fabric for making clothing, such as polo shirts, golf shirts, and other clothing will have a lighter weight because of its durability, breathability, and ability to hold its shape well. While heavy weight pique fabric is more commonly used for home decor such as tablecloths and placemats, due to its texture and resistance to wrinkles.
We produce our own pique fabric and and keep thousands of yards on hand. We encourage you to reach out to us via the given contacts below.
✉️Email : email@example.com
📲 WhatsApp : +66 81 838 5360